Holders,/reading-topics/phonics-and-decoding,Tissue,Storing,$30,Tissue,Desktop,Has,Box,The,of,drstosel.com,Home Kitchen , Bath,It,Function $30 Tissue Holders Desktop Tissue Box Has The Function of Storing It Home Kitchen Bath Holders,/reading-topics/phonics-and-decoding,Tissue,Storing,$30,Tissue,Desktop,Has,Box,The,of,drstosel.com,Home Kitchen , Bath,It,Function $30 Tissue Holders Desktop Tissue Box Has The Function of Storing It Home Kitchen Bath Tissue Holders Long-awaited Desktop Box Has of Storing Function The It Tissue Holders Long-awaited Desktop Box Has of Storing Function The It
Anti dust,keeps wipes fresh and moist.Suitable for office work room, living room, bedroom, toilet and many other places.
Name: Tissue Box
Uses: decoration, gift, household
Dimensions: length 17.5, width 11, height 10.8 (cm); length 6.8, width 4.3, height 4.2 (inches)
Weight: 2500 grams
1. Please check the size before buying. Due to manual measurement, there will be an error of about 0-3 cm, please understand
2. There are no other items except the product in the product photo
3. Please note that due to different monitors, there may be slight color differences, please understand.
4. The above data is for reference only. The size is measured manually. Each variable may be different. Please refer to the actual product. Thank you.
5. If you find any problems with our products, please feel free to contact us via email, we will solve the problem as soon as possible.
6. Welcome your sharing and feedback, so that we can provide you with better products and services.
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC